F1 legend Prost suffers head injury in Swiss home burglary | Sports News


Former Formula 1 champion Alain Prost is said to have been injured while police were investigating a burglary at his home in Switzerland.

Swiss police are investigating a robbery that they say has left Formula One world champion Alain Prost injured in the attack.

Swiss tabloid Blick reported late on Friday that 71-year-old Prost suffered head injuries from those who forced him to open the safe during the incident on Tuesday morning.

Recommended Articles

list of 4 itemsend of series

“The criminals entered the house while the people were there, threatened them, and forced a family member to open the safe before escaping with the stolen property,” said the prosecutor’s office.

“Although a massive search operation has been carried out, the perpetrators of the crime have not been arrested so far.”

The police, who did not name the victim, said that “several” armed men “broke into the house.”

Blick reported that Prost, who won four world championships between 1985-1993, was “visibly shaken by this brutal intervention” and that he left his home in Nyon near Lake Geneva in Switzerland’s Vaud region.



Source link

اترك ردّاً

لن يتم نشر عنوان بريدك الإلكتروني. الحقول الإلزامية مشار إليها بـ *