Liverpool boss Arne Slott refuses to confirm Mohamed Salah will play his final game for the club


Arne Slott refused to confirm whether Mohamed Salah would play at Anfield on Sunday. Liverpool.

Salah called out on social media at the end of last week Liverpool To change their style of play with an attack on their football under manager Slade.

The Reds great will leave the club this summer after 9 years.

“I don’t say anything about team selection,” said Slad when asked about Salah’s participation BrentfordIn which game Liverpool A point is needed to ensure Champions League qualification.

Earlier this season, Salah, 33, was left out of the squad for the Champions League game against Inter Milan and said in an interview that he had broken up with Slott.

Asked how he felt about the Egypt striker’s comments, Sloll said: “I don’t think my feelings about him are that important. The important thing is that we qualify for the Champions League on Sunday and I have prepared Mo and the whole team in the best possible way for the game.”

“After we lost at Villa, I was very disappointed because a win would have given us a place in the Champions League, which we have not got, now we have one game left, which is crucial for us as a club.

We both want what’s best for the club, we both want the club to be successful and that’s the main objective.

“I have to find a way for this team now and definitely in the summer and next season to be successful again and play the brand of football that I love. And if I do, the fans will love it because I didn’t like the way we played this season.

“But we’ll try to grow the team the way we compete, but certainly the brand of football, the football fans, me and hopefully Mo will love it if he’s anywhere else at that moment.”



Source link

اترك ردّاً

لن يتم نشر عنوان بريدك الإلكتروني. الحقول الإلزامية مشار إليها بـ *